Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
NYC Area February 1st-2nd OBS and Discussion

earthlight

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Main roads here mostly wet with some ice on the shoulders. Secondary roads are of course icy but there are puddles due to the intensity of the rain . Decks and walkways are still treacherous. 2 hour school delays were absolutely necessary as we will be above freezing on the south shore by 7am and well above by 9am.

Main roads here mostly wet with some ice on the shoulders. Secondary roads are of course icy but there are puddles due to the intensity of the rain . Decks and walkways are still treacherous. 2 hour school delays were absolutely necessary as we will be above freezing on the south shore by 7am and well above by 9am.

I wonder how much will still be falling by then. The main batch of precip is just about out of here and we just still have showers. Ice storm warnings were definitely warranted.

my alma mater closes yet again... That makes some ridic number... and they're already talking about ways to get those days back...

I work as a substitute teacher and I believe we've had 6 snow days, a 2-hour delay, and an early dismissal since the return from XMAS break. Just an absurd stretch of winter weather here in the NYC metro.

Still comfortably below freezing here at 26.7F...

Archived