Jump to content

SchaumburgStormer

Members
  • Posts

    5,911
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SchaumburgStormer

  1. As I have gotten older, my inner normie kicks through and the “sweatshirt to leave the house morning, shorts coming back” has become top tier. Love this weather for football, apple orchards, and other fall shit. Plus I can send the kids back outside to play after school.
  2. It’s boring as shit, but pretty stoked with the windows open weather.
  3. Looking like a stretch of 10/10 normie weather to start.
  4. 2.36” of surprise rain this morning with constant, close thunder and lightning. 10/10
  5. Had the windows open this morning, woke up to low rumbles of thunder and heavy rain. Was dope as fuck.
  6. .97" this morning riding the southern edge of the rain shield.
  7. Bears big win, Packers lose, windows open weather? Perfect day.
  8. @cyclone77 and I going to start the race to double digits snow thread in late February.
  9. Like, I was only half speaking in jest when I said winter cancel. Looking forward to that February golf.
  10. We got the record easy. Then we will smoke it with a random December tornado day.
  11. Gotta find unique ways to get those clicks until you can start posting 384 hr GFS snowfall maps
  12. That was a fun way to kill an hour. Storm had a lot of low level rotation but it was broad. Needed just a little kick to tighten it up and it may have spun up a quick one. Passed just NE of me, so I got to watch the whole evolution on the deck.
  13. Narrator voice. It was not, in fact, his moment as the storm drifted just NE dropping .01” of rain
  14. Broad rotation, but nothing too exciting right now. Constant low rumble of thunder though
  15. Cruising just north of me right now, watching to see if that rotation tightens up.
  16. Feel free to bump troll me when I am bitching in January, but hoping this super nino at least keeps us in a wet pattern. Will deal with warm shots and rain over CAD.
  17. Sounds like a lot of flooding down in central IL
  18. You know the rules, have to change your location to droughtville and make a cash donation to @cyclone77
×
×
  • Create New...