Jump to content

SchaumburgStormer

Members
  • Posts

    5,909
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SchaumburgStormer

  1. 2.36” of surprise rain this morning with constant, close thunder and lightning. 10/10
  2. Had the windows open this morning, woke up to low rumbles of thunder and heavy rain. Was dope as fuck.
  3. .97" this morning riding the southern edge of the rain shield.
  4. Bears big win, Packers lose, windows open weather? Perfect day.
  5. @cyclone77 and I going to start the race to double digits snow thread in late February.
  6. Like, I was only half speaking in jest when I said winter cancel. Looking forward to that February golf.
  7. We got the record easy. Then we will smoke it with a random December tornado day.
  8. Gotta find unique ways to get those clicks until you can start posting 384 hr GFS snowfall maps
  9. That was a fun way to kill an hour. Storm had a lot of low level rotation but it was broad. Needed just a little kick to tighten it up and it may have spun up a quick one. Passed just NE of me, so I got to watch the whole evolution on the deck.
  10. Narrator voice. It was not, in fact, his moment as the storm drifted just NE dropping .01” of rain
  11. Broad rotation, but nothing too exciting right now. Constant low rumble of thunder though
  12. Cruising just north of me right now, watching to see if that rotation tightens up.
  13. Feel free to bump troll me when I am bitching in January, but hoping this super nino at least keeps us in a wet pattern. Will deal with warm shots and rain over CAD.
  14. Sounds like a lot of flooding down in central IL
  15. You know the rules, have to change your location to droughtville and make a cash donation to @cyclone77
  16. Which seems like a lot, but that is like 1 good afternoon this season.
  17. Like a ball park 9-9-9 challenge. 200 tornados 200 inches of snow 200 sunny mid-70s days I dont this this is too much to ask.
×
×
  • Create New...