Jump to content

penndotguy

Members
  • Posts

    1,743
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by penndotguy

  1. It was a pretty good winter for sure, Even though we missed out on the Biggie in February. would be nice to have a repeat this Winter
  2. I’m really curious to see how this ends up, not that it means anything for the upcoming Winter but it could be a sign.
  3. Winter was finally winter again, I’m ready for for some milder weather and some Spring thaw.
  4. I would grade this winter an A out here in Berks very cold, snow on the ground 80% of time. Missing out on the Blizzard keeps it from an A+
  5. I’ll take that right there sign me up, cause I got burned Sunday night I want a Guarantee
  6. It has been a great winter although out here near Reading we are at 27” for the season so far, one good one before Spring would be great.
  7. Was thinking the same thing when I woke up, I mean dews were in the low 20’s and temp was 32 and watching the radar I don’t know how it wasn’t snowing.
  8. Yeah I need a break from the weather after that disaster. From 10-20 morning then 8-16 and ended up with 3” whew
  9. Ahh pretty disappointing out here in Western Berks maybe 3” I guess it wasn’t meant to be. Congrats Jersey and SEPA
  10. I’m going with Mt Holly again 8-16” they have been dead on in Berks this season
  11. I’ve clicked the ignore option and don’t see his posts but when folks quote him it shows up. Just stop quoting him
  12. Looks like if we average out guidance looking at it so far today it snows our entire sub forum, would be an insane gradient few inches out here in Berks to a MECS along coastal areas.
  13. Thread all ready started huh, see ya next winter I hear the Fat Lady singing already
  14. Ok enough with the sun angle crap, we’ll get to that in March. With good rates and temps low 30’s snow will accumulate especially if the snow comes in overnight. It’s Wednesday 5 days to go yet as we’ve seen this season a final solution won’t be settled till Friday if at all. I’m hedging on this being a moderate storm at best and most likely for Eastern areas. So just buckle up and enjoy the ride.
  15. 7 car accident out here on 222 s Spring Twp roads are caving moderate snow
  16. 33 with snow, pavement wet grass well there is none visible but looks to be accumulating on glacier and some walks
  17. I say for next year we make a rule for our sub, no storm threads till 12 hrs out not that I’m superstitious or anything
  18. 52mph wind gust here in Spring Twp Near Reading
  19. 25F steady light snow, laying on roads/sidewalks and old snow lol
  20. Nothing scientific here but it just wants to snow this year, ya really can’t deny the trends with all the snow so far. I’m willing to bet this comes north and West we’ll be watching that damn sleet line again before ya know it Lol
×
×
  • Create New...