Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,391
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. But at least you had a semblance of winter, despite another lackluster year. It was non-existent here other than a few days here or there.
  2. Other than some downslope dandy days, nothing really special at all.
  3. I already see new grass growing from seed put down last fall.
  4. So that is you? Where did you go for 12 years? Aliens?
  5. Why do you remind me of the famous poster Vim Toot?
  6. Whip it out. Post em if you got them. Lord knows we do here. We just don't "got them."
  7. LOL. I think some were just posting a few weenies in fun. I don't think anybody was offended down here, or warranted your to-do list.
  8. EPS still a threatening look around the 28th.
  9. Euro seemed like a chance, but kind of a flatter wave.
  10. Seems like wagons north this weekend.
  11. Yeah a little frost here and there, but it has that mild moist kind of smell to it.
  12. Sunday River and Sugarloaf special on GFS.
  13. Still wet up north. I wouldn't call it a dust bowl.
  14. We had a record wet summer in 2021. Hot sweaty summer enroute this year.
  15. I mean if there was a pattern for late season snow chances, it’s what is coming up. Very blocky.
  16. It’s real bizarre. I could see you getting 100 inches and me only getting like 40 or 45, but the disparity this year is incredible.
×
×
  • Create New...