Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,412
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. It’s a beautiful sunny morning finally here. I feel like an old man lately…..the lack of sun is depressing.
  2. At the moment no. After the early Novie cool shot, it will likely get milder again for a time...but I don't see any prolonged Novie torch. Maybe a near avg month.
  3. Next week will be mild. Maybe 70s for a day Friday.
  4. Tossed like a suspect into your cruiser.
  5. Poconos/Catskills getting less than I-95. LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
  6. At least the Deep South has been colder than us. Some nice pics of snow in the NC/TN mtns.
  7. Almost 43" here. Near avg or so. Maybe a bit under. OK.
  8. Had to do an errand and could see those towers way off to the south. Pretty good vertical development with them.
  9. South facing walkways melting and warm tushies in car seats before you know it.
  10. I don’t feel that way anymore. I used to. More shit going on in life for me to care about. Sure it’s disappointing, but I know warm season is coming up and lately that hasn’t disappointed. Perhaps too much rain this summer, but overall summer temps and SSTs going up. Works for me.
  11. I am growing very concerned for your well being should we have another crappy winter.
  12. Looks pretty solid, but more wind causing temps to be milder for hills/coast.
  13. When will palm trees start growing on the green ski trails?
×
×
  • Create New...