Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,412
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. Antecedent airmass is junk so it would also have to cold advect too as it intenisifies. Not a lot of wiggle room.
  2. Nice dong of a low there offshore.
  3. There is a Flutie Hail Mary Pass possible in that 19-22 window or so.
  4. Well fortunately every product out there tells me it's warm.
  5. On Wundermap? That's tied to your Davis or whatever you have.
  6. I know, it was high yesterday too. We watch for good obs. I assume that was your tipper reporting.
  7. Srn Canada is warm. When it struggles to get colder than -2 at 850 near BTV there's a problem.
  8. Nice job with the snow guys. It begins and hopefully isn't the end.
  9. It started looking a little precarious over a week ago.
  10. 2.5” maybe get near 3. Yay. Mud galore. Models did a good job with that jack from near HVN to metro west down to RI.
  11. Winds lame, rain decent AWT. Looks like a Ginxy jack incoming.
  12. They’ll be heavy rain but outside of a narrow area getting drenched it’s forgettable.
  13. It all comes in like 4 hours near the front and when it’s just south.
  14. I think it does change before that especially inland. Might take a little longer for you and I.
  15. Different look, but yeah similar results.
×
×
  • Create New...