Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. That has to be extremely heavy snow there near middleboro.
  2. Pasted up white. Probably will melt from bottom up lol.
  3. Just under 1” cold surfaces but wasted a lot to wetbulb. 33.
  4. Pounding aggies here. Pretty cool.
  5. Just west of me getting smoked. Moderate dendies.
  6. LOL I joked about that yesterday when it hinted that.
  7. Wolfie might be right, just noting the solution verbatim. I’ll be interested to see what EPS does since my guess is that we’d have some tasty members. The initial s/w that spawns cyclogenesis looked better to me.
  8. That’s just insane by Albany and south of PF.
  9. Euro still not consolidated to a classic look. That s/w in the Midwest is acting to cause an inverted trough feature by Philly.
  10. That other guy is ridiculous.
  11. Mark the savage? lol. Whoever that guy is.
  12. Man obs from Albany. S+ and G50kt
  13. Looks like best stuff may slide across nrn MA and adjacent VT and NH. I noticed some mesos pop a blob moving off SE MA ahead of this.
  14. That’s an absurd cell near Sanford NY
  15. I was thinking more of the total duration in my statement. And like I said that would be ceiling. Canadian is not interested.
  16. No complaints this far out. A little higher amplitude out west at hr 96 seemed to help. Don’t think there is the capability of a slow crawl, but ceiling is a high impact 12-18hr deal.
×
×
  • Create New...