Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. It’s not the longest since 2015. We had several cold snaps since, most notable near Christmas 2017 into Jan 2018.
  2. Later next week holds more promise for a SWFE I think. I’m done commenting because it seems to drive people to the Tobin, just not a fan of the look in the long range. Maybe it changes. That’s JMHO.
  3. Go forward and check out that PAC blood bath.
  4. GEFS (which aren’t great) in the 11-15 day look better than the EPS which are hideous.
  5. You could get C-1” in spots. BOX finally took them down yesterday after falling for the terrible HREF which sucks until the event starts.
  6. All kidding aside this isn’t an extraordinary stretch below 32.
  7. I like the all rain coastals. Cute.
  8. Where are the Mansfield records posted? NWS BTV?
  9. You honestly didn’t think we’d catch a break did you?
  10. MJO hasn't meant much on the classic phase composites that we know of.
  11. What a puke pattern on models, but we might luck out in our own little corner.
  12. Actually squishes the system south verbatim but whatever. Nice to see.
  13. What a man high next week on GFS. We hope.
  14. Some models barely get you anything. My guess is maybe 1-2. and hope for double.
  15. Yeah it doesn't pass the sniff test to me at all.
  16. Definitely sticks out. I mean any reason why they are so different compared to Stowe?
  17. We definitely have. But man I'm crying Uncle at this point.
  18. LOL I wouldn't go that far. Maybe we do a Jan 05 and be on the good side while the country torches.
  19. NAM is literally cirrus tomorrow. Love it.
  20. Doesn’t mean it’s cancelled, but that EPO ridge looked better a few days ago. Maybe we can catch a break for once and have a fun stretch next week and be on the good side of the boundary. You probably have the best shot of all of us.
  21. I don’t disagree with Alan. Frankly that ridge seems weak and transitory. Looks like the Pacific jet will eliminate any cold after a few days in February.
×
×
  • Create New...