Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. Did you guys get powder from those two storms that were rain down here? That looks good lol.
  2. Looks like the GFS for Tuesday night. We hope.
  3. GEFS are ugly. Can't believe how quick we lost that EPO.
  4. 1) We are warming so deal with it. Even if our warming is totally accelerated but short term decadal cycles. 2) you aren't in a great pack area. Go to Dave's place if you want that.
  5. Yep sucks. Kills me lol, but out of my hands. Just over 7" here this month.
  6. @powderfreak Does Mansfield keep the snow data somewhere? BTV just has depth.
  7. It's been decent for a chunk of the area anyways. I've definitely had worse, but came up short so far.
  8. Radar really in good agreement with models today. Love that nrly slap to my head on radar once you get east of RI.
  9. Good band of snow around PYM right now.
  10. Looks like some snow still on GFS Tuesday night.
  11. I've definitely had worse January's so far. But it just feels the same as last year to be honest.
  12. I’ve been pretty good I think. If you recall I’ve mentioned several of these systems not being an issue for suppression. If you could reduce the wind and QPF output by 50%, you’d have a good model.
  13. 6z GFS offers some snow. I'm just not confident in it.
  14. And in good patterns like now, it's a lock to get effed over.
  15. MJO composites haven't meant much this season.
  16. At some point I’ll show my kids pictures of what it was like to walk around in snow storms.
  17. Seems like later in week is better? To me it looked tenuous to begin with. We’ll see. Latitude obviously will win.
  18. I’ve had the same feeling two winters in a row. Trust me, I don’t like it. Things will be better up your way.
  19. It will cool off heading into early Feb. But verbatim it doesn’t appear that it will last for any meaningful time. I guess that’s my issue. Sitting here with another terrible ratter of all rats so yeah it’s frustrating.
×
×
  • Create New...