Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. Hopefully the nam is a trend. But as Will said, Bruce Willis and his dry air is a flag too.
  2. I’m actually more curious about March. I think we’ll need a good March too.
  3. My reasoning is just based on what I see. Trust me I’m not a guy who always goes with persistence. I’m just calling it as I see it. I know very well. February can be good in an El Niño And as I said, I’m not saying it’s a crap month, I’m just a little unsure how it shakes out.
  4. That wasn’t directed at you at all. I just don’t have much confidence in February. It doesn’t mean I expect it to be a crap month, I just don’t know. I don’t really see any signs of blocking at least to start out February. I was hoping to see that, but doesn’t look like it for the time being. So, if the Pacific goes to crap, I don’t think it bodes well for us. Just have to hope that we keep a decent Pacific.
  5. I’m not gone. I feel like I’m one of the few that’s actually being objective. Everybody else has left the ranch.
  6. It might start out cold, but I have no confidence in the month.
  7. I see nothing exciting going forward.
  8. Just under 9 inches on the season. I do hope February works out.
  9. Too bad Friday is cirrus with a few flurries.
  10. Been sheets of rain and 36. What's left of the snow will be a glacier.
  11. I'm not Will, but this is a different look. Apples to oranges. You have a confluence zone to the north of us vs today which is a s/w well west and nothing really to stop this from coming NW. It could maybe drop advisory snow, but seems like a low ceiling IMO.
×
×
  • Create New...