Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,436
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. The 24th still is a signal, but yeah...I wouldn't get hopes up this far out. Otherwise it's just a fast flow with some cold shots and rather mundane look. Too bad Saturday won't work out. Maybe a little -SN southern areas.
  2. It’s been an exercise to not have violent impulsive reactions last two winters.
  3. That EPS look would be darn mild heading late month into Morch. No snow and increasing nape angle.
  4. The signal is there for the 24th. And we know it's a guess at this point. Snoozefest otherwise.
  5. Maybe we can Morch 2012 with no snowpack into srn Canada.
  6. I care more about the events as I get older. If I got 40” and it melted the day after fine by me. It’s the rates and big events as I get older…..like what you guys had today.
  7. Yeah and there’s split flow prior. Just looked like that lower height shit in AK and the Bering Sea may try to get progressive and ruin that look. Maybe I’m just jaded.
  8. I see the “potential.” But nothing really takes my breathe away.
  9. End of the month looks milder. Pretty easy call I think.
  10. Took my son down to Whitman to go sledding since they had about 3 inches of icy snow. It’s actually icy snow perfect sledding.
  11. Ended up driving south to Whitman to take my son and his friend sledding. About 3 inches of glue here. Frozen up too.
  12. This event reminds me a bit of 1/21/14. Jack was supposed to be south coast, but a similar srn vort brought it to about Me down to sctrl CT. I had 13" while Logan had 4".
×
×
  • Create New...