Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,441
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. Yeah just commenting on how it looked. It’s basically a mid level cloud swirl with a few downpours lol.
  2. Beryl continues to lose any colder cloud tops on satellite. Looks to be in tough shape.
  3. Looks like cloud tops warming a bit on the western side. I know we thought this earlier, but likely has peaked.
  4. Grabbing his ankles, looking up, and then punching Dendy's bag.
  5. Maybe Friday night or Saturday has some shwrs or storms. Nice stretch overall.
  6. Looks dry until maybe some point on weekend.
  7. Nice morning out there. Looks like stein and summer for days and days.
  8. The forecast result wasn’t even close to the end result and further emphasizes how clueless SPC is to our weather.
  9. That was a fail. As I said a slight would have been better and even that was aggressive. This want even close to the other night.
  10. For that area in terms of geographical, could have been slight or less.
  11. Maybe a reaction for downplaying Wednesday. I don’t know.
  12. Even a general risk would have covered. In fairness the models were way more widespread, but I never felt it was enhanced worth.
  13. Aside from two towns, quite the enhanced fail.
  14. He’s just dragging his sack across the paw paws
  15. Last summer was wide spread. This is just a narrow area from CT to SE MA.
×
×
  • Create New...