Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,441
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. I’d watch that area SE of HFD where LLJ is stronger
  2. Might be just north of you. Close.
  3. Yeah I think so. Gonna be close. Tough to say how much is hitting ground with beam height so high
  4. BDL gonna rock I think. That part of line is better than I thought. At least on radar.
  5. It’s basically a MCV now in mid levels. Looks about what I expected so far.
  6. Seems like the wind sig is going Waterbury on east where that boundary is sagging south.
  7. Barely any ltg with that line west of ct
  8. Best winds to move into SW CT
  9. This is FFW shit at Fenway. Fuck
  10. Was modeled since yesterday on HRRR
  11. Don’t like seeing bolts at Fenway.
  12. They aren’t anything special, but heavy rain producers. Right over you.
  13. We cheer Kevin’s latitude because then it comes here lol.
  14. I think nrn end rotates up perhaps. Just unsure the good meaty stuff gets far up. Certainly you are in best spot.
  15. Boundary maybe shows you track of nrn axis. I still think srn areas favored.
  16. Srn line with the wind looks more srn areas?
  17. Actually I correct myself. Seems to have a slight N of E movement.
  18. That looks to hit NJ and NYC. Unsure it gains latitude. We’ll see.
×
×
  • Create New...