This looks like one of those MU CAPE bombs that get the S coast of New England and Cape Cod. S/W approaches near dawn with cooler temps aloft. Could be a good light show around dawn in those parts.
Next week will be hot and then after maybe a little cooler and drier for a time(probably still AN). But I'm sure they'll be plenty of 88-93 and high humidity in August.
Kind of a funny cool eddy in MA Bay. Boston Buoy at 61 and Stellwagen Bay 56. I don't think I've seen that so late in the season. Meanwhile off the south coast it's in the 70s or close to it.
I'm all set going through 6 months of Autumn again. You have no idea how bad the last two winters were mentally for me. It was so fucking depressing. The only thing keeping me going is the fact that stats say it can only get better.