Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,462
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. Heading into peak season and barely a wave.
  2. Ugh. Seems like some more light stuff to your SW for a couple more hours
  3. Yeah I thought there would be more wind damage and a little more widespread. But I think we were close to getting several Tors.
  4. Nah looks like a shitter for many until aftn
  5. @OceanStWxshower a video from Gardner of a wall cloud.
  6. I did not expect all that rain. But I think it’s fine. It’s not on a sloped area.
  7. Seriously hope the rains pan out later. Rooting for you.
  8. Jack was around here. Wonder if my Other gauge was under catching from the trees. Radar is over 1”
  9. about .9” here. Should get to about an inch.
  10. South coast peeps: you’ll get a chance later tonight and tomorrow with a boost in MUCAPE moving in.
  11. Should get a good drink. For a minute it went nuts
  12. Meh not much ltg here just rain. Although I did miss two bigguns by a few miles
  13. That’s about what I have too mostly thanks to July. Haven’t missed out really. But this season sucked which isn’t saying much.
  14. Man feel for Dendy. But he’ll be smiling when he’s ripping S+ and Kevin is 33 and rain.
×
×
  • Create New...