Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,328
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. That’s right. Just can’t stand it if you get 1.5” and I get 0.8”. Just wanted to make sure people have the correct forecast and understanding for Christmas.
  2. That was a joke and a Hail Mary. No guidance even remotely showed it.
  3. The long range just keeps building that -PNA. Congrats out west.
  4. A narrow area or two may get 1-2, but it seems moisture starved even with ratios. I mean it’s a range. I don’t mind their map. I think SE MA could see 1-2 near PVD east as well.
  5. Looks kind of meager still tomorrow morning and then some festive showers on Christmas. Hopefully someone gets an inch or so. Maybe a lucky weenie gets a little more. Riveting lol.
  6. Lmao. Guidance is all over for Christmas and beyond. Even the NAM and its 3K offspring don’t agree.
  7. C-1.5” maybe a lolli to 2”. That’s about the ceiling I think. I don’t expect any wavering from that.
  8. Everything is fooked up. Lol. But euro looked better all around. Little Jack near you.
  9. I keep looking at the temps out west. If that happens....it must be near all time for temps and longevity. Holy phuck.
×
×
  • Create New...