Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,330
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. Big decrease in the vid on the MWRA poop data. Maybe we peaked.
  2. I almost treat it as more of a change in trend WRT time. Not necessarily what they have 6 days out or whatever. See what the trend is with the ensembles. It also helps seeing the members. When a large cluster looks like the op in a setup like this, lean back.
  3. They can fail in potent setups like this. I've found that to be true more often than not.
  4. When is the last time something like that even happened? Perhaps not to that extent..but a big snow there and barely an advisory here? March 2015 perhaps and maybe the Jan 2016 storm come close.
  5. You'd have a decent pack if it didn't warm up. It wasn't an I-95 orgy either. That was a luck band from Boston +/- 10 miles either side to CT.
  6. Ukie brushed cstl PYM county as well for Friday.
  7. I think it still looks shitty verbatim, but I am biased by locale obviously.
  8. Nothing like old timers using myths from 1945 to forecast. Aaahhhh Seee....so it's like this seeee......tell the dame on TV to start swings her tootsies around. Here's looking at you, kid.
  9. Big east flow against the east slopes? I think that is plausible.
  10. Windy too. So verbatim a much more impactful airmass vs what we just had.
  11. I always like snow before a true bitter airmass. Even 1-2 would be nice.
  12. NAM has bitter cold Saturday. A true shallow arctic airmass.
  13. Ginxy just kidding with ya. I’m just an immature child who finds that funny.
  14. You look at H5 at hour 84, and I would say you are high if you expected something near NYC. Not sure I’ve ever seen that. That’s such an abrupt turn north.
  15. Steve was living the good life of frozen poo not being tracked into house. He is getting concerned now.
×
×
  • Create New...