Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,330
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. I still have no idea how to read those sensitivity charts, but makes sense knocking down the ridge a bit would shove things east down. Although I think a strong nrn vort is a risk of picking up the srn vort.
  2. Because in general it’s better than the GEFS. Too many weenies using anecdotal evidence. I will say the GEFS have done better long term.
  3. Gfs op still sucked south of pike even inland. I wouldn’t lose my wad to that.
  4. The gfs op had had short term busts too. Whatever models show the most snow, weenie will hump.
  5. GEFs overall have been better with the long term, but in short term I don’t know if you can say the same.
  6. I won’t say it’s 0% chance, but when everything else is west, it’s tough for me to buy.
  7. 6z EPS is out too. Every single model including gfs op is west of the GEFS. They are the outlier.
  8. EPS is so amped. I’ll sell GEFS. Maybe in between, but I don’t see an offshore look with this setup and retreating high.
  9. I’ve seen many instances that screw your and I from more than like 2-3”. That flow is terrible. Get that high slower to retreat and a little more confluence with a low more near the Cape, and it would be much different.
  10. Maybe a couple and washed away. At least right now as modeled. I don’t consider that exciting.
  11. I haven’t looked hard, but that could be a result of some Uber west members maybe not so far west anymore, thus increasing the snow probs a bit?
  12. I feel like there is a lot on the line with this storm. Both regions feasting for the white stuff. I think I’m on the outside looking in, so I’m just kicking back and watching the fangs fly.
  13. You’re due for some man snows. A little piece of Weymouth for Methuen.
  14. I’m not kidding. Exit 18. It’s like crossing a persistent meteorological barrier.
  15. Maybe that’s the Ginxy Ensemble Forecast System. It does bias cold.
×
×
  • Create New...