Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,330
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. If this high could just hold some ground, it would be almost like a SWFE.
  2. I'd be happy with an inch of wet snow. Snow pack today through Friday will take a slow hit.
  3. I don't have hopes, but we hope lol. Since I am getting rear ended Monday, would be nice.
  4. I would still watch it. It's not like it is trying to force it's way into a 1050 high. It's like SW winds ahead of it. It would not take much. If it sucks at 12z tomorrow then sure, but even for you 20 miles means a lot....and that is not hard to accomplish.
  5. Yeah it is wind gusts. Sorry, that's the 3K NAM winds. I didn't mean to leave that out when I snipped it. What a beast.
  6. Always a different world past exit 18.
  7. Which is why I won't burst into flames if Monday sucks here.
  8. How many times did we say this? LOL. Weenies gonna ween.
  9. Ginxy clearly you can see a more amped potential with the mean ticking west along with members clustering on west side and reduction of stuff near and east of center.
×
×
  • Create New...