Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,330
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. The setup again looks tenuous at first with a shit positive tilted trough, but then curls left and up lol with the nrn stream s/w behind it. Why not?
  2. I didn’t know the freezing point was 35!
  3. Nice to see the sun. Hopefully a decent aftn.
  4. I don’t see much support for more than a dusting.
  5. Yeah I saw that. I dunno, I’m starting to get sick of this winter. It’s like a slow death torture.
  6. NAM trying for a surprise Anafront?
  7. I love the wind. Glad you guys got a taste of that.
  8. Friend of mine at 500’ looks like at least 6-7” there.
  9. I was mentioning the downslope component of the mtns the other day. I think some of that is occurring as cold air forces up and over the high elevations where it’s ticking warmer. Almost becomes katabatic and boosted by strong LLJ.
  10. Nam from what I saw was mostly snow there.
  11. I’m glad you interior folk get to see a real storm with wind.
  12. You’ll do better than that I think.
  13. Oh ok. I thought near 70 but 65 sounds right. Was trying to remember Reading avg and go from there.
  14. His area probably averages near 70”. He’s been in a rut so to speak, especially with storms blowing loads all around him and not In him.
×
×
  • Create New...