Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,330
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. Like Will said, it was verbatim maybe a 5-10” deal? But man all the red flags were there. Good H5 setup, 700 low in good spot, but all models taking WCB into Maine. Instead the thing blew up and heavy snow blossomed to eastern CT into NE Ma. Cantore had epic TSSN in Plymouth. I drove to work in snow so heavy, I had to follow the guardrail on the expressway so I knew when the road was turning.
  2. Part of me is like eff it, and sort of go with a lean on one low. Maybe not those exotic NAM and Euro solutions, but I feel like the models went too wild with that. You would think synoptics would rule. One caveat, this is faster now...maybe owing to that late capture.
  3. Man H5 looks great. I dunno....I feel like the low should concentrate near the vort max or at least the other low should have a shorter life span.
×
×
  • Create New...