Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,359
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. That’s a great shot. Yeah that first blast of cold always feels nice.
  2. But that area is a good frost area outside the cities. Just found it strange.
  3. That county is surrounded by advisories. Plenty areas there will see frost.
  4. Why is GYX leaving out that whole area in SNH from the frost advisory? That doesn’t make sense.
  5. Agree. Much better than last year. Stein ftw?
  6. Up in the lakes region and it’s close to peak I’d say.
  7. He’s gonna be like Rodney Dangerfield in the boat scene in Caddyshack.
  8. It only takes something rightly timed.
  9. Like I said, seasonable next week. Then we cold shot after before a mild up to end the month. Looks great.
  10. I mean in October, if you can’t appreciate sitting outside grabbing a bite to eat and a drink in nice weather…… You deserve to live in someone’s basement locked up for eternity.
  11. I do like the cold shots to give it that Autumnal feel, but I mean overall…..nothing wrong with mild weather.
  12. I’ll go again. Will gave me a great tour of western Worcester and got to see the terrain ftw. My friend used to live near the airport at ORH and did very well at 920’
  13. I don’t see the angst of 70+ days. Given we are bent over on energy prices and it can’t snow, why not enjoy some mild days? I love these days. It’s perfect out.
  14. Still 70 outside. Finally our turn to shake our asses in front of northern New England and enjoy a great late summers day.
  15. I haven’t noticed anything special. Maybe I’ll have to drive around.
  16. Maybe November? Just throwing the idea out there to plan.
  17. Lets talk about how Methuen will be porked over drinks and nachos
  18. 80 degrees when I tell that Ginxy please......
×
×
  • Create New...