Jump to content

CoastalWx

Meteorologist
  • Posts

    178,356
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CoastalWx

  1. I heard something about backwardization. Basically the months coming up are valued more than the months beyond that timeframe....if that makes any sense. So as a result, the supply went down. Now Hurricane Ian screwed up barge traffic to deliver oil which helped create a sudden price spike.
  2. Yeah a little ahead it seems...I think Stein helped a little down here.
  3. Hands feel like two balloons if you do?
  4. I have some locust too. Good shit to burn.
  5. I've had a beer with him. He's a good guy and I think a good forecaster too. It's tough in the TV position....I'm sure even Ryan would agree you have to be careful about what you say.
  6. Weeklies have a milder end to October and start of early November before turning violent later in November. Obviously the caveats apply.
  7. It definitely has potential to be stormy given trough position.
  8. I think the pattern is normal to BN at times, but this isn't a winter look like some I think are having fantasies about.
  9. It's more after next week. Nice and seasonable to mild next week.
  10. I meant next week. Today is a lock.
  11. Looks like he teamed up with Litchfield Libations
  12. Other than tomorrow, looks fairly seasonable.
  13. Exactly. There was never a derogatory meaning or connotation behind it.
  14. How about an Elizabeth Warren summer?
  15. I've never heard that it was a no-no to say.
  16. I don't mind some nice mild wx in October. It's nowhere near ready to snow...so why not.
  17. Today and tomorrow. I could use some low 70s.
×
×
  • Create New...