Jump to content

buckeyefan1

Moderators
  • Posts

    13,476
  • Joined

Everything posted by buckeyefan1

  1. Keep this thread on topic. It's a hurricane season pinned thread, not post about winter and whatever else pops into your head thread. Please report stoopidity so that it can be removed as soon as possible. Now.....back to your regular scheduled program
  2. 75 amazing degrees yesterday, woke up to another beautiful 66 degrees this morning and today's high topped off at 78 imby Only added about .30 to the bucket, but it's much better than the zilch I've received recently
  3. Woke up to a beautiful 66 degrees this morning and tomorrow's high is forecasted at 74
  4. GSP .LONG TERM /TUESDAY NIGHT THROUGH SATURDAY/... As of 200 PM EDT Saturday: Models are in good agreement on another shortwave trough riding into and sharpening the large upper trough over the Southeast Wednesday, inducing another sfc wave along a persistent stationary front along the Gulf Coast or the Coastal Plain. A sfc ridge will push in from the north and could shunt the deeper moisture to the south and east of the area. As such, PoPs trend down Wednesday thru Friday. The upper longwave trough does gradually weaken/flatten out, but not completely thru next Saturday. The flattening flow may allow the stationary coastal front to lift back north into the area an increase our rain chances. Despite the slightly drier trend in the models, PoPs remain above climo in the fcst for now thru the entire medium range. Max temps will be 5-10 deg below normal, trending toward normal by next Saturday. Min temps will be near to slightly below normal.
  5. I haven't had a date since I left the narcissistic sociopath 5 years ago. Having to keep restraining orders current will do that
  6. He got all butthurt when I told him to read more and post less and resorted to vulgar, misogynistic name calling I'm pretty sure it was a sock for someone who has been banned several times, and he'll go running back to where he came from whining about how mean I am
  7. Gotta keep the poofing skills sharp before the winter weenies arrive
  8. I'm over this disgusting, sultry, oppressive heat
  9. I'm looking forward to a week of low 80's with a chance of rain You can't ask for better weather for the south in August, and it seems as if the tropics will be heating up too
  10. I'm not sure what your problem is, but I suggest you read more and post less before you find yourself on the outside looking in. It's your choice. Choose wisely
  11. I'm skeptical of below average, so I'm not going to hold my breath, but it would be nice after the next 5 days of 100+ degrees.
  12. Picked up .40 last night and it cooled it off to 71 after an afternoon high of 92. I'm not looking forward to the heat this week
  13. 92/74 is a miserable 102hi ewwwwwww
  14. Here's a little ball of sunshine to brighten your day
  15. 90/72 today with a morning low of 70. Hot, sticky, no breeze and hazy smoke everywhere. Ewwwwww
  16. I agree Hopefully it's just the calm before the storm and the extreme heat stays away. Dog days of summer in the south usually says otherwise though
×
×
  • Create New...