Jump to content

MaineJayhawk

Members
  • Posts

    9,031
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MaineJayhawk

  1. Just measured 13.5" on the parking lot at work in Portland, snowing nicely still. Looks like we'll hit 15" or so here. Meanwhile, my home in the country sat under Dendy's chicken choker band for a while, so I'm eager to see what lies on the ground out there
  2. I went down to Portland's waterfront for sunrise
  3. Just measured 6" in the parking lot at work in Portland. Hvy hvy and 12F
  4. Yep, this one is not for us. Maybe the meso models will be more correct. Either way, it'll be nice to get the ground white, which as a photographer is all I really care about
  5. Need to establish a GoFundMe for his impending liver transplant
  6. I think Dave takes the consensus forecast and does a 30% trim
  7. I got some antibiotics for it yesterday. Thanks for asking!
  8. I'd like to see some WxBell and Weathermodels maps plz
  9. Yeah, I don't own a snowmobile so let's let it rip
  10. A skunk that white is a predictor of a snowy winter
  11. Why would one want a NH lobster? Maine is where it's at.
  12. Even have flakes falling down here in Portland right now
  13. Maybe he's planning on constructing Casa de Wiz on the same cul-de-sac that the MWN buildings are on?
  14. The magic of shooting at 460mm .. lol! I did check the straight-line distance to Bow, NH from MWN and came up with 80 miles. So that's pretty good!
×
×
  • Create New...