Jump to content

bncho

Members
  • Posts

    3,772
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bncho

  1. hopefully in 20 years i can get to the level of @SnowenOutThere
  2. I want to see this south shift end at 0z. Obviously, as depicted, all these runs are AMAZING! But I need that south trend to stop, because it's scaring the absolute shit out of me.
  3. Jeez, I have no idea where to go on that website. Just show us the money panels.
  4. True, and all he talks about is the high
  5. Webb IMO is full of it. That HP is NOT going to be 1050.
  6. The NAM would've been one hell of a run
  7. https://x.com/AccuRayno/status/2013290491517743459 bernie rayno buys the euro AI the most, favoring nothern solutions, says there will be 15:1 ratios
  8. I'm getting literal chills from this pattern. Feb 2010 vibes.
  9. Thank you to all who were with us along the way. See yall at 18z
  10. VA/NC border probably 15-20" DC probably around 10-14" Baltimore probably around 8-10"
  11. Euro is weird. It's more south but more amped?
  12. Euro should be slightly more surpressed as it keeps that baja low more west
  13. 12" snowstorm, 8" snowstorm, 24" snowstorm on the AI Euro. JFC
  14. AI Euro looks basically identical at hour 72
×
×
  • Create New...