Jump to content

bncho

Members
  • Posts

    3,772
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bncho

  1. I mean, based off the precipitation totals, Kuchera would probably be around 24"? Only 0.3" less QPF than 12z...
  2. @SnowenOutThere, give us the Kuchera for the UK!
  3. Okay, y'all. Looking at Tomer's website, and the worst outcome right now is the AI-GFS. It drops 5-10" of snow.
  4. I literally just DoorDashed a yardstick to my house. LFG!
  5. hell nah, i'm owning that. Feb 4 is my birthday! u tryna steal a man's birthday?
  6. Okay, I genuinely think this is gonna happen. Last time around (Feb 2025), the GFS look liked it caved but then the CMC completely killed the mood. CMC is STILL on our side though.
  7. GFS folded like a cheap lawn chair
  8. sorry, captain. i'm tired. i've been staying up til 1am for these damn model runs
  9. TPV retreating so precipitation climbs north rapidly
  10. mod-heavy snow enters the region hr 120
  11. this is what i'm seeing right now,
  12. ok i'm at 108 but the precip shield seems to be 150 miles north of 18z
  13. I'm like 90% sure that the RGEM 10km is a higher res version of the CMC—exact same output otherwise
  14. Is the ICON about to produce an ICON-ic run?
×
×
  • Create New...