Jump to content

bncho

Members
  • Posts

    3,772
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bncho

  1. PSU has explained this saying tht 10:1 ratio takes into account sleet/ice.
  2. Shit... if JEBMAN HIMSELF created the observation thread, I think we're going observe some busted forecasts (we'll get more than expected)!
  3. somebody should probably create an OBS thread for tomorrow
  4. I'll be sure to add a contour for 1-2" of rain around Georgetown.
  5. I actually planned on doing a revised forecast tonight, but the models are not handling the HP out west well at all. I'll release a final call tomorrow at 18z.
  6. Do you want me to do PBP for 0z? I'm more than happy to do so.
  7. 3k NAM also with a better thump (in general). Snow maps coming shortly.
  8. NAM with a better thump (for the metros), though. Like @Buddy1987 stated, it's probably due to the QPF increase. (3/10)
  9. I think HRRR is a little bit faster and a little bit wetter. (2/10)
  10. 0z suite is starting with the HRRR. Let's reel this in! (1/10)
  11. I watched this at 1.3x speed and I will say it was one of the best, most productive 25 minutes I've ever spent. Thank you SO MUCH for making this video, I really appreciate it! I might post this on my Twitter account if that's okay with you. People need to learn about this!
  12. I completely understand. But your post kinda made me realize that a lot of my posts are off impulse… I want to do better in that respect.
  13. Since you mention that, I’m going to try and start 10-posting myself in the L/R and storm threads. If I have something to mention I’m gonna make sure it’s important. That should help with the issue.
  14. I gotcha. I’ve been trying to improve on that.
  15. I have a feeling that once you wake up Sunday morning you’ll probably know the general outcome of this storm.
  16. What do you think of the pattern? For Sunday you said that it was a good pattern for a MECS but implied there was a cap. Is there no limit to this pattern?
  17. HRRR likes the idea the possibility of some thundersnow (and then thundersleet) right before the changeover.
×
×
  • Create New...