Jump to content

bncho

Members
  • Posts

    3,772
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bncho

  1. Just got back home from sledding with my friends. Absolute sleet bomb out here. 5.9" of snow, 2.5" of sleet. ~0.5" of sleet an hour. Total 8.4"
  2. 7” of frozen on the ground 5.9” snow 1.1” sleet
  3. Isn't there another DGZ because of the cold airmass?
  4. If we had 12:1 ratios I would be at 7.5" instead of 5.8"
  5. 15 and heavy snow on a Sunday morning.
  6. 14 and heavy snow. Almost 6” on the ground
  7. The snow is so heavy right now it looked like white heavy rain
  8. 1.5"/hr rates for 4 hours drops an extra 6" of snow on DC even with a 14.5z flip
  9. Of course I did! Went to bed at midnight and took a long nap until 5am!
  10. 3.5", easily could get up to 8-10" if rates stay like this for the next few hours.
  11. it's dumping right now, maybe rates are fightin the warm nose?
  12. lol TWC has me progged for 11", apparently I have 5" and I flip at 16z after ~1.3"/hour rates. I don't know whether the 5" is accurate so I'll go out to measure. Plausible but unlikely?
  13. Jeez it's dumping, probably 1.5"/hr rates?
  14. I woke up to the grass being 100% covered which usually means I got at least 4 inches
  15. SN-, borderline SN. Flakes getting bigger
  16. Picked up quite quickly, actually! Nice SN-!
  17. Actually PSU I don't mean to be a complete ass but I want to mention the the warm nose is more at 800mb, so that's not going to be snow even if it were 1*C colder.
×
×
  • Create New...