Jump to content

bncho

Members
  • Posts

    3,772
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bncho

  1. I'm going to absolutely LOSE IT if RIC gets more snow while we suck ass
  2. could be from +TNH bc of the SSW?
  3. Chuck is starting to cave yall, big news for the unemployed weenie
  4. back end snow action on the euro for march 12
  5. just miss to the north, but mitch and TSSN get hit pretty solidly
  6. McLean, VA Winter Rating: B- Reasoning: ~18" of snow is still just below my average of 20". The snow/sleetfall from late-January stayed for a long, long time due to the severe cold in late-Jan to early-Feb, really helping this winter's case. There were lots of late nights just to see potential wasted for my area.
  7. Mid March slop storm for DC and points north on the Euro AI
  8. Quite an awful showing for my first snowfall contest entry. Will try again next year.
  9. Euro AI has back to back hits. (wow i feel like will, not a bad thing)
  10. If I slant stick and measure on the grass I might be able to eek out 0.7"
  11. McLean's at 29.8/25 right now. It's snowing there too.
  12. HOLY SHIT MY DAD JUST TEXTED ME THAT IT WAS SNOWING HARD I'M SAVED HALELUJAH
  13. how much snow do you got on the ground Randy?
  14. I'm depressed reading Dr. Arlington's posts. I'm cooked
  15. Looks like I will NOT be coming back home to 6". This is a disgrace.
  16. I better come back home to 6" or I will be very disappointed.
  17. Thinking it might be a beautiful bus ride home this afternoon.
  18. I feel like the snowfall color guide on the bottom changing colors. I didn't get a lot of sleep last night so that might be it
  19. GFS shifted north, and I've just been GFS'd
  20. @stormtracker did you make some changes to the max file size? It looks like it almost tripled in size
×
×
  • Create New...