Jump to content

bncho

Members
  • Posts

    3,772
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bncho

  1. Anybody living in or around DC still under some subsidence?
  2. Stay home! You and I are getting crushed with that norlun trough! That's going to be high ratio too at 1-2+" per hour!
  3. I'm on the eastern edge of the IVT right now. I need it to be a little bit wide, just as lots of other forum members
  4. The new HRRR run is much better for the area.
  5. All rain but there might be a few extraordinarily wet snowflakes mixing in? Maybe I'm just hallucinating. 37/34
  6. Euro looks pretty good, higher heights downstream
  7. 3z HRRR much colder than 0z HRRR, probably just reverting back to the real solution
  8. are you saying we're in a good spot for the norlun?
  9. norlun trough doing what it also does... shifting east
  10. That's like 2 degrees colder than the coldest model. That could be telling for the front end thump
  11. no joke, i'm at 36/28. I dropped like 3 degrees in 30 minutes
  12. because NJ and NYC are having their best storm in recorded history. but who cares tbh... i look at my backyard, i don't like at the Jersey shore's backyard
  13. obs looks better than a lot of model initializations FWIW
  14. 39 in McLean. 2 degrees colder than the cold 3k NAM
  15. NYC was supposed to get skunked with Jan 2016. Then Central Park recorded 30". ---- DC/Balt were supposed to get skunked with Feb 2026. Then DCA and BWI recorded ____".
×
×
  • Create New...