Jump to content

suzook

Members
  • Posts

    680
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by suzook

  1. I lived down the block. My stepdaughter graduated sbu 2 years ago. Small world.
  2. This was never my storm to begin with. ATL get absolutely nothing from this one. Those clown maps though are ridiculous. Not happening.
  3. Amazing how everyone is sucked in. Didn't they learn last week? Sure a different setup, but there's gonna be a lot of broken hearts again. I can't believe how easily they got suckered in.
  4. 12 degrees south of ATL this morning. Brrrr. At least there is no wind. Doesn't feel too bad
  5. Don't be stealing our snow!! We are hungry down here. Just kidding. This looks to be a nice east coast storm
  6. Wonder if we should keep this open for Saturday's storm? Gonna be a lot of heart break again. Or should I start a new one? Edit, new thread. Hopefully mod could pin it, because we gonna need it.
  7. LMFAO. I'm gonna start the jumping off the cliff thread. Anyone remember what just happened?
  8. Maybe the coast of GA gets involved. West though, not so much. But its early, and I am sure inland gets some clown maps thrown in along the way.
  9. Yes I am here. Yes I am an idiot. This time though I wont get too excited until 3 days out.
  10. You guys are nuts! I am not falling for this shit! I am out! Good bye!
  11. Rain finally done here south of ATL. Temp of 40. Hopefully the wind dries up the roads before we get below freezing.
  12. It's been awhile...hence the negativity. Enjoy it!
  13. Now that the sleet has finally started moving in for the peeps east of me, it's more entertaining here than the NFL game. Talk about a bust.
  14. Or go on the Northeast forum. They are complaining about busting with "only" 12 inches. My wife would be thrilled with that
  15. I told everyone that last line with the front is no joke. It dumped an inch of rain on me.
  16. Over 100k customers without power so far in GA. Pair that with the temps tomorrow morning will be major issues.
  17. This was a tough event to forecast with the CAD. We all knew this could happen. Fortunately a lot of the predicted ice wasn't as bad as predicted.
  18. Picked up inch and a half of rain so far. That back line is impressive.
  19. The fighting about what model was right is ridiculous. Just enjoy the event! Winter wonderland you guys have.
  20. Just got a quick half in of rain the last hour. Temp 40. Still raining. Should be done by 4 here. Windy too, so the roads should dry before we drop below freezing.
  21. I do think alot of people think they are out of the woods. This afternoon will be a disaster for many with that front coming through.
×
×
  • Create New...