Jump to content

suzook

Members
  • Posts

    679
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by suzook

  1. Beautiful sunny day today, with a high of 73! Doesn't get much better than this in February.
  2. Looks like 2 BN days/nights, and it's done. No staying power on this one.
  3. Nice rainfall today. Wound up with 1.15" for the event. Beautiful sunset now
  4. Picked up .60" of precip so far, with a possibility of another .50 with that next line of storms coming. Really needed this rain. Chilly though.
  5. Interesting. For ATL area we averaged 45.7 degrees Feb 1-12 which doesn't seem to bad to me, especially after the brutal Jan we had. I guess for Feb 45 average is low?
  6. The below normal temps are definitely gone for most of the south east folks. Sure a random day or 2 BN will be around, but as far as I am concerned, winter is over. Spring is in the air.... literally.
  7. It's what I hate about snow. Up north has had dirty snow for 8 weeks now. Basically frozen dirt piles.
  8. Been happening to my neck of the woods for over a year now. We need the precip badly
  9. Models seem to keep pushing that colder air further and further out. Wondering if it even happens?
  10. You guys must live in the "north". Hit 67 yesterday, 74 today. Bet we hit 80 tomorrow. Definitely torchy out today.
  11. They are already posting this garbage. Ridiculous.
  12. Wind has calmed down. Currently 55 and sunny. Beautiful.
  13. 5 day torch for my area. Next weekend definitely has some members with some potential snow again though. Definitely an exciting winter for the south this year.
  14. Going to the autotrader 400 in Atlanta in 2 weeks. Hopefully it's warm that weekend. Could be snowing the way this winter has gone. Enjoy the 500!!
  15. I'm originally from the north, so my definition of winter is what we had the last couple of weeks. Way below normal. So yes, I am a bit skewed
  16. 65 and sunny. Beautiful day today. Especially after that cold run we had. Soaking up some sun, and beer out back.
  17. Seems like this drastic cold snap we were supposed to get mid month seems to be fading. Sure we will get some cold days thrown in, maybe 3 or 4 days below normal after the 15th, but it seems like a normal February to me. Some warmth, some cold. Dare I say winter is over for GA???
  18. Bring it. Sick of the cold. Ok, now flame me.
  19. That's a loaded question. Depends on where you live.
  20. Reports of 33 inches of snow in Beufort NC!!!!! I don't know if I believe this.
  21. Looks like it's still snowing in Myrtle Beach. WOW
  22. There's an actual thread for the bitching, yet they clog this thread with the moaning.
  23. Lol. No, I get it. Hence it's the cliff diving thread. Definitely fun tracking this year. Yes, we missed, but amazing anyway.
×
×
  • Create New...