Jump to content

suzook

Members
  • Posts

    680
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by suzook

  1. Lol. No, I get it. Hence it's the cliff diving thread. Definitely fun tracking this year. Yes, we missed, but amazing anyway.
  2. I got nothing, and expected nothing. I didn't buy this shit, especially after the screw job last week
  3. The problem is you believed it. We all got fcked a week ago. We all should have expected getting shafted again. I'm sorry it happened to you. Lots of people got screwed. It's winter in the south. Tough to accurately predict where the snow will set up.
  4. We live in the South. Suck it up people. Be glad you got a flake.
  5. I knew it would fill up, but let's be honest. This has been the most snow most have had I. A long time. Some of the clown maps were completely ridiculous, and people should have realized that. Most here should be thrilled. Historical storm is happening. One for the ages.
  6. Lmfao..what a kick in the balls
  7. Dumping pretty good. My brother in law said it's ripping right now
  8. It's filling in. I bet Raleigh winds up with 3 or 4 inches by tomorrow morning.
  9. I feel awful for them too dealing with you. LMFAO. JK, I feel your pain.
  10. Charlotte hit the Powerball. Probably once in a lifetime storm for them. We knew there would be winners, and LOTS of losers.
  11. Dealing with ground temps and a southern sun.
  12. My wife would be thrilled with 20 minutes
  13. Having a location in your profile would help. You live in Miami? I am going to go out on a limb and say Raleigh?
  14. Historic storm! Glad you cashed in. Just to your west barely got flurries. Amazing storm. Question is, how long will you be snowed in?
  15. Once what? Every 20, 30 years?? Maybe ever??? Although we are living in different times with the weather pattern. It is crazy how Raleigh got screwed AGAIN.
  16. If I lived in Raleigh and wanted snow, I would seriously consider moving.
  17. Ground temps still on the warmish side, along with it being during the daytime. Yes the sun makes it through the clouds melting snow on pavement, especially in the south.
  18. I would actually just give up to be honest. What's the point? You definitely live in a peculiar place that always gets the shaft.
  19. Just because the radar shows snow, doesn't mean much. I have been under solid blue since 9am, with flurries. Whatever does fall vaporizes on contact.
×
×
  • Create New...