Jump to content

suzook

Members
  • Posts

    680
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by suzook

  1. So precip being pushed more west....uhm, this has happened since last year. I sure hope we can all cash in.
  2. Lol. 4 inches in 2 hours. That was a week ago, and everything is dry as a bone again.
  3. Yup, southeast is horribly dry with no end in sight.
  4. Looks like the wonderful dry weather is back. No rain in sight for the next couple of weeks, add some 90's to that too.
  5. That map is so wrong. Showing 1 to 1.5 inches for my overall area within 40 miles, we got 4.8 inches in that area. Not sure where the data is coming from.
  6. I really did! Lol. Last 18 mos in my area, its either a drought, or a flood. Up to 4.75" of rain now, more than 4 of it in 2 hours.
  7. Quarter inch overnight, now at 4 inches. Picked up 3.5 inches the last 75 mins. Still coming down hard
  8. Just picked up 3 inches the last hour. So yup, we are flooded. Still raining at 3 inches per hour.
  9. Picked up a a quarter inch overnight. Nice line of storms moving in again. Coming down hard now. Hopefully can squeeze out an inch when it's all said and done.
  10. Ironically the storms are parting to the north and south of me. The forcefield is back! Definitely gonna be a bust in my neck of the woods. We had a flood watch with potential for 3 to 4 inches by tomorrow morning. Will be lucky to get .5 This is really is getting old.
  11. Spending a couple days in Savannah for my anniversary. Perfect weather yesterday and today! Beautiful!!!
  12. Wow! I thought it was dry here. That's brutal
  13. 1.5" total from yesterdays light event, and this morning heavy event. Could possibly get a little more in an hour or so if it holds together. Much needed rainfall finally. We haven't had any since Easter, and before that was 3 weeks. Literally an inch of rain in 2 mos before this event.
  14. Well ....it's about time!!!! Haven't seen rain like this in at least 6mos. Currently at 1.1 inches so far since yesterday. Looks like a decent amount still heading this way!
  15. Finally!!!! .10 of rain.
  16. I just watched all the rain north of Atlanta disappear over my county, only to have it redevelop after my county. You seriously can't make this up. Lol. I'm guessing eventually it will rain? Who knows, maybe not
  17. Just as I suspected. All the precip north of ATL.
  18. I still think the area south of ATL gets F'd again. The moisture just disappears whenever it gets close. I've seen it way too many times the last 9 mos.
  19. Latest GFS showing lots of precip the ATL area the next week. One can dream. I'd be happy with a quarter of what it's showing at this point.
  20. Not by me again. This shit needs to stop.
  21. We got a big fat zilch! Zero point zero today. I bet we get absolutely nothing the next week too. I literally watch the radar, and 20 miles to my west the rain just disappears. I'm so done with this crap. We literally have had maybe 2 Inches of rain the last 4 months. This is insane. Oak trees are looking bad. Yellow leaves, and staring to drop leaves
  22. It cleared up in the ATL area this afternoon. Beautiful day! Rain tomorrow looking a little more promising. Fingers crossed..some should get a decent amount.
  23. I mean at this point a half inch the next week would obviously be better than nothing.
  24. I mean eventually it will rain, but every time we get within a few days the rain disappears. So the drought and fires will continue to worse. This spring is a big pile of dogshit. Enough already.
  25. Same ole story last 9 mos. Ridiculous
×
×
  • Create New...