Jump to content

MJO812

No access to MA
  • Posts

    82,567
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MJO812

  1. That makes my top 5. 19 inches from that storm. Alot of the huge storms appeared a week out. 2006, 2016 appeared a week out.
  2. I don't really remember that winter since I was only 5 I'm 31 I got 11 inches from Jan 2015. Upton's discussion was very eery for NYC. They had these words : Dangerous Crippling Blizzard on the way for the area. Euro and Nam had the huge totals while the GFS had only a foot and was right. Feb 2006 was also great. I got 19 inches in Brooklyn while Central Park got 26 inches. I was under a great snowband which produced 3-5 inches an hour rates.
  3. One advantage of living near the coast is that the waters can fuel Noreasters. My top 3 snowstorms Dec 26,2010 Jan 26, 2016 Jan 6, 1996
  4. 27 hours of heavy wind driven snow I got 30 inches City was a standstill Jan 2016 ( Jonas )
  5. I was forecasted 2-3 feet for that storm.i received 5 inches but at least school was closed. The storm bombed out slightly further north than expected.
  6. I remember dropping down to 0 in 2013-2014. There were also epo events during January.
  7. I got 2 inches from this storm
  8. 7 years ago today https://youtu.be/zx0vJvB4HTQ
  9. There are probably fatter people who post on there.
  10. People on social media are angry at Josh and think he is just for the spot light.
  11. Every model has a Cat 1 into LA. Hopefully it fizzles out in the upcoming days.
  12. 40 inches in February The retrogading storm was the best up here at the end of February. The storm tracked east of LI and rotated north of NYC and then south of NYC. I had 4 inches of snow in the morning , drizzle in the afternoon and 14 inches of thundersnow at night. This was a 2 part storm I had 6 inches one day and 8 inches the next with a blizzard warning What did they measure ? 18 inches ? 2-3 feet was predicted here Got 5 inches but at least the schools were closed. I had 60 inches by Feb 1. We had a great chance of besting 96 but LA Nina took over. I ended the winter with 64 inches.
  13. DT after looking at the indicies "HERE IT IS !! MAJOR PATTERN CHANGE UNDERWAY - Even though Models keep forecasting -NAO/ Greenland Block it has YET to show up. After FEB 9-10 if the -NAO/ Greenland Block still does NOT show up... Winter in eastern US will end early"
  14. I got 2 inches . My aunt in SI got 6 inches I got 25 inches from the storm Cars were stuck everywhere in my area.
  15. Nam and Euro has 2-3 feet for the NYC area. Upton issued blizzard warnings and the statement that they issued was scary. " Dangerous crippling blizzard on the way "
×
×
  • Create New...