Jump to content

MJO812

No access to MA
  • Posts

    82,657
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MJO812

  1. Let's meet up I will be sitting in section 400s.
  2. Just arrived to the game Have a jacket on Chilly
  3. Nice enjoy First time in 2 years that I'm going to a baseball game .
  4. Should be fun at the Met game today. Going to wear my jacket.
  5. How can you say that we will not have any more snow in March ? It's foolish.
  6. Hopefully not Yesterday was disgusting
  7. This warm weather sucks. So many people out.
  8. First time this season I'm wearing short sleeves without a jacket .
  9. It will never snow here more than 20 inches again.
  10. I can't wait for the next eclipse
  11. I can't wait for the next eclipse
×
×
  • Create New...