Jump to content

StormfanaticInd

Members
  • Posts

    2,065
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by StormfanaticInd

  1. I can't say I blame them when there is no stimulus to support while closed. We need a national plan to fight this virus effectively
  2. Yeah deaths are going up at a very disturbing pace. I just hope we don't get back up to April levels
  3. I believe the virus is more potent in the colder air which is why we are seeing hospitals fill up
  4. Not a good day today. Approaching 1100 deaths.
  5. Looks like we are going to hit a 1k deaths today. Not liking the trends
  6. Exactly. It's in our hands how this goes .
  7. The death toll will undoubtedly go up in a couple of weeks unfortunately.
  8. I cant believe we have made this pandemic political in America. Incredibly frustrating
  9. We will probably hit 80,000 sometime this week
  10. I've noticed a couple states not reporting like (Wisconsin and Michigan) and yet the numbers are still high for a weekend. Not a good sign heading into this week
  11. Mentally this pandemic is wearing me out I need a drink
  12. Let's forget the regular flu season will be taking off soon to further overwhelming the hospitals
  13. The only problem with that is you overwhelm the hospitals creating an even bigger problem because now no one can get any medical treatment
  14. We are already at 32k which is high for a Saturday
  15. Hopefully America starts taking this seriously
  16. We may make a run at 69k cases today on worldometers
  17. https://abc7chicago.com/coronavirus-illinois-covid-19-today-jb-pritzker-positivity-rate/7079613/ 4554 cases in Illinois today! Yikes
  18. 220,000 out of 8,000,000 comes out to about 2.75. Percent. Sounds like a small number until you do the math. 2.75% of the population (330,000,000) comes out to about 9,075,000 DEAD if we go the herd immunity route.
×
×
  • Create New...