Jump to content

StormfanaticInd

Members
  • Posts

    2,065
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by StormfanaticInd

  1. Have to wonder what Governor Holcomb about this
  2. Most of America has underlying conditions so that kinda makes the herd immunity argument foolish
  3. And there you have it 65k+ cases today.
  4. Thanksgiving may be the least of our concerns by then
  5. Another record day here in Indiana with 1962 cases. This virus is taking off everywhere now
  6. Its the very definition of insanity.
  7. Yeah, time of year is definitely working against us right now. Through in a election and it just a very dire situation
  8. Another basically 60k positive cases today. Almost a thousand deaths also. Definitely heading in the wrong direction
  9. I'd be very careful about comparing mortality rate. We do not know yet how this virus is going to behave this winter. Especially when combined with the regular seasonal flu
  10. Talk about a MEGA SUPPER SPREADER!!! This is a recipe for disaster We can only pray now that they come out with the vaccine soon
  11. Herd immunity route is stupid because we still do not know the long-term effects of this virus. It is conceivable we could have an even bigger problem down the road because of the long-term effects
  12. Yes, I saw that to. Not liking the trends
  13. A record day today in Indiana. Numbers also going up fast across the country
  14. 22 States with over a thousand cases yesterday. I hate to say it but we need to brace ourselves for tough times ahead until they can get a vaccine
  15. I'm hoping the projections are wrong but even if we keep at the current rate we will pass 300,000 easily
  16. Truthfully speaking I believe we need to shutdown before this virus gets out of control potentially. We will obviously need a real stimulus bill to do this though
  17. It appears this virus is starting to take off. Already over 40,000 cases for today and its Saturday. Its going to be a long winter folks
  18. For whatever reason republicans refuses to do the common sense thing. I've literally lost track how many people I know that have died from this virus. How many more people are we willing to let die and die alone?
  19. Really sad how America is responding to this pandemic. Over 200,000 dead Americans and still no solid national plan that all the states can unite on.
  20. This is a major development. Have to wonder how people will respond to this news
  21. If this virus reaches it's full potential another lockdown will be unavoidable.
×
×
  • Create New...