Jump to content

UnitedWx

Members
  • Posts

    3,212
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UnitedWx

  1. It's trying It's best to suck our nay sayers in... don't bite yet lol
  2. Finally warmed just enough here to clean up the driveway. Had a Kid slam his dodge Dakota into the side of our house early last week at 1:30 a.m...DUI. Launched 25 feet airborne, upside down over the neighbors driveway, slide on the roof through his yard and take out a huge arborviete. The tree flipped his truck back on the wheels and landed against our house in our driveway. The amount of shit from his truck left behind was a mess! Luck the house has little damage except siding
  3. Can't wait to see the Euro this morning, will there be any change
  4. For sure. I'd love to see it, but still don't believe it.
  5. How much of that is sleet down tis way, I would think at least half
  6. No, but you know when he finally gets one of the 50 "right" he'll honk it for months
  7. I think if the models suck me back in on this one.. which I haven't been feeling in the least, I'm going to have to start name calling said models
  8. HA, I didn't realize there was a thread for this already. I thought this was from several weeks ago
  9. LOL at the differences on the GFS between 18z, 0z and now 6z regarding Monday's possible system. It's a hit for some again, no doubt it'll be different at 12z again
  10. Yeah, quite a bit closer than 0Z... with GFS going the opposite direction. There will probably be more run that tries to pull everybody in
  11. A couple bad ice cubes at lunch if you ask me... but I'd take it
  12. So THATS'S why Ineedsnow posts those short one liner responses to sexy model runs... he's in the men's room toggling back and forth at a rapid pace ( sorry due, I had to )
  13. To be nice (for once) It is in NO way locked...shit this Thursday is far from locked
  14. Last summer was like that. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday HHH, then cooler week after week
  15. I'd rather take my chances near the Battle Zone then deal with the useless cold we've had
  16. Sure has. Living on the edge Thursday, and of course just another roll of the dice solution
  17. HA! I am, I despise being in the the sun
  18. That's because they're all tingly about useless overnight trends
  19. Looks like two on the latest GFS. Wed late and Thursday showers with a cold front, then colder system Friday night. It'll change a hundred times of course
×
×
  • Create New...