Jump to content

UnitedWx

Members
  • Posts

    3,212
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UnitedWx

  1. 35 and puke worthy in Simsbury at the moment. Fenway park in April... and May
  2. You ain't the only one B**** Never saw so much sand
  3. Nice! I believe my largest March pack was 1996... or maybe 1978. I do NOT have Will's memory, so... about 8 to 10 inches left in Westfield as of yesterday evening
  4. Is that your North side? We've been in our house for 10 years now and never come close to an ice dam... until now.I have some repairs to do i the spring. Maybe i can blame it on Mr. Shitfaced who rolled his truck into our house last month
  5. Please, take it. I'm done with ice. Took one step outta my van yesterday and fell on my ass... and I never fall. Well, shoulder actually and it still hurts this A.M. Been repaired before also...
  6. Yeah, my "lifetime" back saver lasted two storms. Unfortunately for them, I save EVERY receipt
  7. I agree, but we ended up with 2 inches before the changeover in Westfield yesterday. Maybe I didn't pay attention, but i don't recall models showing that either
  8. For sure. Now we have snow eating fog in the valley this A.M. Pack will dissipate very quickly today between the fog and 50s
  9. Up to 36 in Simsbury, tons of ice to melt. We just had a massive fog bank roll in, not even quarter mile visibility right now
  10. At least you still have snow falling, we're stuck with Kevin's saggy boob pine trees down here
  11. Been stuck at 27 here in Westfield the last several hours. Lots of freezing drizzle
  12. Coming down very nicely now. Just over a half an inch in the last 40 minutes
  13. I didn't know you moved to Tolland CT
  14. Coming down nicely in Westfield right now. Roads are pretty much a sloppy gelatinous mess thanks to the ridiculous type of ice melter they use these days
  15. I totally get what you're saying, but the roads are super slick here right now. I Blame A lot of it on them insisting on using this damn Clear Lane ice melter on the highways! All it does is make things extra slick during light to moderate snowfalls. The nice thing in my area is a few towns have started using sand again During certain storms after many years of never seeing it laid out on the roads
  16. Tort reform is desperately needed, but never comes
  17. Regarding schools closing I can tell you that some of it is simply that some systems don't have the maintenance staff that they did a decade or two ago. I've seen it myself in a couple systems where I do electrical maintenance. They can't keep up with stairs and sidewalks let alone parking lots. And then of course there's always our litigious society
  18. Flakes have started in Westfield. 23°
  19. No clouds yet in Westfield, and a little eclipse before the storm. 8 degrees Edit: Was lucky to see it, 10 minutes after this picture the clouds rolled in
  20. It's been a really decent winter, but I agree.. I'm pretty much done. Too many unfinished outdoor projects to complete, and the RAM needs a massive detail
  21. Agreed! Can you please delete that shit
  22. Yes. It's way past time to do away with this crap! However... I'd prefer we stay at daylight savings time, I like the light at 9pm in the summer
  23. Had 6 degrees in Westfield this A.M.
×
×
  • Create New...