Jump to content

Malacka11

Members
  • Posts

    2,417
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Posts posted by Malacka11

  1. 1 hour ago, Chicago916 said:

    For those that know, the Ragu programmatic ad at the bottom of Pivotalweather will be the death of me.

    The ad placement on their new thing is truly one of the most frustrating things I've ever had to endure. I really can't tell if it's on purpose to get you to pay or what because I refuse to believe that they'll put money into developing a new product that's clearly meant for mobile devices at least in part and then not verify something that simple.

    • Like 1
    • 100% 1
  2. 1 hour ago, cyclone77 said:

    Clippers are just to occupy us between the dogs lol

    I think we also all took it for granted when we were clipperposting previously that such patterns usually don't have staying power issues because it's inherently a deep winter concept to the vibe-driven amateur. That's half of why everyone shit bricks so hard when the snow rug literally melted out from under our feet a few weeks ago.

  3. 4 hours ago, A-L-E-K said:

    Return 

    insane detail and shadow work

    It's insane what people can accomplish with paint. I am decent with a pen but you just can't recreate sunlight contrast quite as well as with oil, and it's nearly impossible to make a scene seem genuinely life-like without properly representing even the smallest patches of sun. These are astounding, the way they capture natural lighting even better than a camera can.

    • Like 2
×
×
  • Create New...