Jump to content

Thinksnow18

Members
  • Posts

    4,144
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Thinksnow18

  1. Wow! One of the few! How careful were you during this time?
  2. I think that law will be passed and made legislation in all 50 states within 3 years.
  3. It's the point I made a few weeks back, not sure on this forum, but there will be retraction in 2 or 3 of the major sports. Think Florida Marlins, Florida Panthers, Winnipeg Jets, Ottawa senators, Arizona coyote...these teams could be in real trouble as they don't particularly have a strong fan base or longevity.
  4. These are great points of observation. It is concerning some of the video I've witnessed, especially the restaurant in Colorado that was slammed on mother's day and breaking several regulations. If I know WNY I know it's going to be near open season come this weekend when our first 80 degree day and happening on Memorial day come at the same time.
  5. I can say this with great certainty. No one in my neighborhood has been social distancing at all. On Saturday night, 6 different houses had some kind of front of the house gathering and neighbors were back and forth to each others houses, and yesterday didn't slow down much until it rained...with 70's and maybe a crack at 80 next weekend we will see many more gatherings like this. We will soon see if there's another spike.
  6. Just read from nerd wallet that "economic health" ranking California 31st and New York 41st...so while not the worst damn close
  7. I am just waiting for all the legal action to begin...you think you've watched too many round up exposure commercials??? As T.O. once said, get your popcorn ready...
  8. Actually the two worst states for budgeting are...New York and...California
  9. Then there's this: https://www-cbsnews-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/coronavirus-antibody-test-explained-accuracy-immunity/?amp_js_v=a3&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#app
  10. That take out is a mere fraction of the employee. Think of all the bartenders, servers in all restaurants, baristas etc...they all earn 4 to 5 an hour plus tips. Those workers are making much more than they would be if they were working full shifts.
  11. http:// https://amp-cnn-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/05/06/politics/rand-paul-immunity-covid/index.html?amp_js_v=a3&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%3D#aoh=15889476393663&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F2020%2F05%2F06%2Fpolitics%2Frand-paul-immunity-covid%2Findex.html
  12. That's the great question now. I'm kinda getting tired of information overload and what is true what is not. I'm getting tested next Friday with my wife (who thankfully tested negative at the time of her test last week) for the antibodies to see if we were ever positive or have immunity. I, like you, am hoping that if you I can had it you will be immune.
  13. Oh you haven't heard? It's now been stated after, I believe it was senator Rand Paul, was walking around without a mask on be cause he said he tested positive for it. The doctors have quickly said not so fast we are not sure how long anyone who has contracted the virus us immune, if at all, due to there being many strains. This is becoming bullshit.
  14. The ominous signs that are in front of us are real and we could very well be entering an era of no turning back. If this continues, with the bullshit political sparring only ramping up, we will be damaging, potentially forever, the world we once new only 2 months ago. The possibilities exist that we will never get back to any thing that resembles normal in any walk of life. I'm not scared of what that holds but it be lying if I didn't say I wasn't nervous how many Americans will never be whole after this, whenever that is.
  15. Funny you should mention that! My wife works at a nursing home in Tonawanda and she received $1150 in a bonus that will be given once a month for the foreseeable future. This must be a part of the stimulus package because trust me when I say this it didn't come from the ownership group.
  16. In lighter yet still relevant news, the local gas stations must've switched to the "summer blend" as prices spiked (at the Seneca reservation at least) some 25 to 30 cents this morning. Welcome to travel season...errr too soon?
  17. This reminds me of hee haw meets the gong show...this is such an epic circus...
  18. I am. I was just at my doctors office for blood work for a physical and I am getting a script by text shortly to enter a portal and go to a quest stop. I'll keep you updated
  19. Spit balling? Middle of 2021. Only when a vaccine is approved and countries all have the vaccine will that happen. Until then I think many if not all countries will be very protective of foreigners.
  20. Buffalo/suburbs; Rochester/suburbs: Syracuse might be on the fence, same with Albany; rest of down state also extended. These are just my opinion not fact
×
×
  • Create New...