-
Posts
4,468 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Blogs
Forums
American Weather
Media Demo
Store
Gallery
Everything posted by BornAgain13
-
I've literally been at work where it was no ice in Danville , and drove out in the county to Dry Fork , and ICE all over the trees , decks and powerlines... big difference when u gain elevation and get away from the warm city.
-
The weather channel app says its 36 in Dry Fork. My Weather Station says 33.3 degrees...
-
Down to 34.5, dropping quickly...
-
Down to 36.9 here in Dry Fork! Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
-
Same here... Trend Trend Trend!
-
CMC was a crush job for Mid-Atlantic... Euro will be interesting!
-
I'm only at 741' Elevation.
-
I'm not sure how accurate the RAP is though...
-
The RAP is showing a solid stripe of 1-3" for almost all of southern/central Virginia. Not sure how accurate it is?? Its showing it consistent run to run
-
Ended up with a little over an inch here in Dry Fork. Congratulations to the bigger winners in NC! Hopefully we can get a bigger one before the season is out
-
1" here in Dry Fork so far... 32 degrees.
-
41 Degrees and Clear Skys in Dry Fork, VA.
-
Southeast Sanitarium - A Place to Vent
BornAgain13 replied to Jonathan's topic in Southeastern States
Probably should wait on the "Deep Thunder" model... -
Hard to fathome what happened... I've been a lakers fan for a long time and always was a fan of Kobe's. Just terrible news today...
-
Lol, CMC , brings about 27" to my area... Very unlikely.
-
The GFS just continues to still look different from the others and its much quicker. It comes and goes.
-
0z RGEM
-
0z RGEM Buries Southern and SW VA with 12-20" of Snow
-
That's big time!
-
Both NAM'S Coming In With Big Runs!
-
Any update on the 18z EURO or UK?
-
Me to!! lol
-
I 3rd this map!
-
I hope you are right. Just dont see how we get 6-12" near Danville with all this dry air eating at the moisture.
-
The dry air is just eating away at the northern tip of the moisture for VA....
