Jump to content

AlexD1990

Members
  • Posts

    1,478
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AlexD1990

  1. Same storm has a hook and a TW in Cape May.... wouldn't be surprised if it produces
  2. MCD out, 80% watch issuance. Technically im outside of both circles
  3. the wording on the PA one makes me think maybe itll be a tornado watch
  4. not even five minutes after that, random cell pops up and it rains torrentially for about 2 minutes, then abruptly ends. very florida-like
  5. too cool! Trap pond is excellent for that type of sightseeing. I believe it is also the furthest north occurrence of cypress trees. I think we are pretty lucky in the relative abundance of wildlife we still have in this area. I get to see deer in my park at least a few times a month, and there is a groundhog up the street, as well as multitudes of very bad squirrels and a diverse variety of bird.
  6. I'm not too far away off route 24. Haven't seen a storm like that in a long time. The lightning was insane!
  7. Are we lucky lol. Definitely had some funky cloud movement and green skies before the skies opened up. @Mrs.J looks like you're just up the road from me lol
  8. I guess we'll see what we get over here later... supposedly parameters are better out this way
  9. So, mesocyclones but staying aloft? Is there any way to tell this apart on radar, maybe a certain tilt level?
  10. Is it just me or is everything popping up having at least some rotation in it, at least on radarscope
  11. Lol so they conveniently adjusted the tornado watch to include the tornadic supercell and somehow randomly kept DC in the stw
  12. STW up for y'all bordering the tornado watch. Serious question for anyone, just how legitimate is the tornado threat on the Delmarva today? I have learned not to trust warm fronts...
  13. Yes, it is very noticeable, and you can even see the haze at ground level
  14. sky is a milky grayish orange, and the smell of smoke is notable.
  15. If you want to kayak, I would recommend trap pond or killens pond, both state parks. Killens also has a small water park that is actually very nice with a just redone pool. Admission is like $12
×
×
  • Create New...