Jump to content

512high

Members
  • Posts

    2,863
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 512high

  1. We just bought a $22,000 plow for our small loader, I will wax it , it will snow I understand Scott and others say mid month, will see, not our luck right now
  2. windows closed in tips car, he will still say something..............
  3. Thats just F'in great, now we hear about Tip's car getting warm day by day in the sun and Dr. Dews crap
  4. Scott, Is this the most optimistic you have been all winter, based on what your viewing?
  5. Lol! Ray started this thread December 26th...........almost 37 pages and its the 4th! god help us
  6. So Day 9 or whatever is now gone? Or life support signal?
  7. Just unreal parts of Canada just getting storm after storm, for the the love of god send some to us
  8. Just catching up, I thought the "4th" deal was dead, other models starting to come together with a hint of something or just junk?
  9. Shades half open, these shades are going to break going "open and close" ! Why do I have the feeling this is going to be nickle and dime stuff all winter...........If this crystal ball said 2015 that would be great! For now we wait..........
  10. is this going to be done early afternoon or stall? Wind factor?
  11. Why does ASH seem lately in the low zone as usual, i'm holding out 9-12", just want it to be fluff...........
  12. Maybe it was answered in the other thread Tip, If Monday happens, will it cause the next event(Wednesday ) to slide way south and mess up that larger event, or no effect? What Im trying to say if Monday arrives quick and exits, no issues for wed.?
  13. Scott , I'm 57, had it done 9 year ago, piece of cake, you will be stiff for a few days, but they had me taking short walks etc.anyways good luck........ Anthesia , no issues, best rest , wish I could sleep like that every night!
  14. against an 0-8 team, they lose this game I'm all done watching them.......
  15. woodchuck/ground hog....also chipmunks is a possibility
  16. Chris, You still sticking with ur 10-15" for ASH, or back peddling?
  17. Gosh what great pictures........looked pasty/heavy?
×
×
  • Create New...