Jump to content

512high

Members
  • Posts

    2,863
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 512high

  1. Never gets old watching you drop those! Then what? Do you have a skidder to pull out? chipper? Logging road? Neat stuff….
  2. 66/65 time for the humidity to vacate......waiting for a brisk wind later.
  3. yes, no sun here, but dewpoint was @ 65 for a bit....
  4. Lol, not sure if I can afford diesel for equipment this winter! But the show must go on.........
  5. QUESTION FOR MET GUYS WORKING IN THE UTILITY SECTOR.... Just wondering your thoughts on "locking" in my natural gas price for the upcoming heating season. Liberty Utilities my natural gas provider in my city, says I can lock in , but has to be before October 29 or so..... Just wondering .. thoughts from guys in the utliity fields etc. My luck I lock in and then the price tumbles! Haha
  6. 56F/ .57" since midnight/ light breeze
  7. .13" highest gust was 21 mph since midnight.......
  8. 60/ .17" Davis/ Shop Davis 2-3 miles away .08" lol
  9. 22 degrees/26 degree halo, ? THEN I had to go back and re-look......for a min I thought "Tip" was speaking !
  10. Yes quite the light show in Nashua:, haven’t had this in a long time.
  11. Chris, Just arrived at our shop, Davis shows 4.28" (so far today)
  12. Chris, my Davis @ shop exit 5> 2.38" now, humid as ass lol
  13. Just training over ASH 2.36" climbing, 74/72
  14. Shop Davis showing 82F/67 Happy August dew!
×
×
  • Create New...