Jump to content

dryslot

Members
  • Posts

    62,818
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dryslot

  1. I'm guess when you slam the phone back down on the night stand she has a pretty good idea whats going on.
  2. Yeah, You guys are sitting in a good spot, Some just need to keep expectation in check for now, These day 4-5 jacks don't usually end up where there modeled at this lead, But i think your areas in line for a Mod-Sig event.
  3. You shouldn't be, Going to be plenty of ebbs and flows for another day or two at least, But i think your in a good spot.
  4. You need that s/w down south to stay very strong if your going to run it into that block and get it under LI or your going to get these ENE track around the delmarva.
  5. Going to track further south this time weaker wave, More confluence to the north.
  6. PF gets wood when these SLP tracks north thru PWM.
  7. Either a weaker block or slow the system down to give it a chance to retreat some.
  8. I know folks love blocking, I don’t mind a weak one but strong blocks and it’s cirrus typically here.
  9. Keep sharpening that trough and delay it a bit to get it further north, Stronger vortmax will tuck it closer too.
  10. First legit further north track with the SLP, We take.
  11. Yeah, That sounds about right, I knew it was a few, Most of the time the system has occluded or it’s heading off to the ENE as it gets to this Lat
  12. I’m sure it was more then twice but not very often, I would have to look back for NYC to here, low track would be East if NYC is snowing so we probably miss more here then not, Usually a strong block and strong HP over QUE doesn’t bode well so I would be in favor of something weaker.
  13. Probably can count on one hand missing 3 fingers of when it snowed here and in DC.
  14. I think you would have a better shot then here right now, You wont have to worry about a mix or rain either.
  15. As they say, Go big or go home, I don’t see a lot of room up here.
  16. This weekend system may not help either, Could actually make things worse
  17. It's bad everywhere for the most part, The only good thing is that trails are not open yet.
  18. All projects are having blow down concerns, This was a bad one for trees.
  19. Waiting on some cold, And looks like we will keep waiting.
×
×
  • Create New...