Jump to content

kdxken

Members
  • Posts

    12,459
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kdxken

  1. I buck the tree into rounds and load onto my ATV trailer. Works out well . I bring it right to the splitter. Certainly not high volume but with my small ATV I can get almost anywhere.
  2. Some red maple today. Dries quick!
  3. I'm sure Will remembers the exact date too . I was surprised he didn't chime in during the nor'easter???
  4. Easy money. Getting great odds. Recover the money lost on your ill-fated covid glasses.
  5. So looking good to avoid lots of rain until mid-month? Chilly mornings next week. I know you follow all the models and I'm too lazy to look.
  6. I was up on wachusett today. Some pretty spots for sure. Hit or Miss still. Haven't been up there in years, looks like the forest has taken quite a beating. Lots of dead oaks from past gypsy moth infestation. Beech trees are dying from BLD. Shame.
  7. It's kind of weird I'm beginning to recognize that golf course from the pictures over the years.
  8. Courtesy of a huge acorn. On oak Street no less.
  9. Just went outside. It's not raining.
  10. "We had vandalism. Vandalism—all you know, we have a—hundred—and we have a, I think, 290, 300-foot slit right through it. Probably a box cutter or a knife of some kind." "We had a 40, maybe 50, I'd say 60 mph wind. It's ripping!"
  11. Can you not read? Both are month to date. Let's see your 60 MPH gusts on your weather station that I should buy. Lolz.. idiot
×
×
  • Create New...